Mainframe systems are mission critical for Enteprises and have typically huge volumes of data and processes buried in the legacy applications. Large portions of the data in these Mainframe systems never gets utilized for analytics. Diyotta provides Mainframe offload solution which can ingest EBCDIC data and exploits the distributed processing capabilities of Hadoop to parse, process and load target data sets based on the business logic. This way, the Mainframe data can be used to address data mining and analytics needs, using Hadoop and eliminating the limitations of legacy platforms towards data processing and provisioning.
Ingest EBCDIC files
complex structures like
OCCURS, REDEFINES and
multiple code pages
computing power of Hadoop
to parse massive volumes of
Intuitive graphical user
interface for building
ingestion & transformations
in ingesting, transforming
and provisioning mainframe
data on Hadoop
Enrich data with
before loading to fianl
Enhance data analytics
by combining the old world with
the modern world instantly
Offloading Mainframe Data to Hadoop
- Seamlessly supports complex structures like OCCURS, REDEFINES and multiple code pages along with Packed Decimal formats.
- Generates any target definition on Hive, BigSQL or platforms based on COBOL copybook definitions.
- Leverages distributed computing power of Hadoop to parse massive volumes of EBCDIC data.
- Ingests EBCDIC files from native or remote locations and convert to ASCII with inbuilt ASCII conversion process.
- Enrich data with heterogeneous transformations before loading to final target structures.
Mainframe Offloading to Hadoop
No coding and special skills
required on Hive, MapReduce etc.
Cut development time by 6x
using Diyotta vs manual scripts
Reduce Complexity & Cost
Build a sustainable solution and
spend 4x lesser than other solutions
Hadoop offers a scalable, cost-effective and fault-tolerant solution to offload Mainframe data and processes and Diyotta makes it easy for enterprises to offload the legacy batch processes without requiring deep technical skills.
Unleash the hidden insights from the Mainframe legacy world for comprehensive analytics and actionable intelligence.