Webinar: Data Lake Purposes, Practices, Patterns, and Platforms
Posted By Doug Rangi
27 March 2017
Register for the upcoming webinar to attend a TDWI webinar on data lake purposes, practices, patterns, and platforms.
One of the hotter areas in data modernization is the addition of data lakes to both green-field and pre-existing data ecosystems. Data lakes are already in production in many multi-platform data warehouse environments, advanced analytics applications, and the hybrid data ecosystems surrounding customer relationship management and sales force automation. TDWI feels that the data lake is here to stay, and many more organizations will adopt it for a growing list of use cases in enterprise analytics and operations.
Register for the upcoming webinar now to save your seat for the upcoming webinar.
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 9:00 am PT, 12:00 pm ET
What You Will Learn:
- Business and technology reasons for adopting data lakes and similar data collections, such as vaults and hubs
- The roles of Hadoop and relational technologies, plus the hybrid data architectures that combine these to manage data lakes
- Statistics about users’ best practices, designs, architectures, adoption rates, preferred technologies, staffing, skills, sponsorship, governance, etc.
- Technologies in use with data lakes, including functions for data exploration, data prep and integration, analytics, real-time, multi-structured data, and security
- Top Twelve Priorities for Data Lakes